Excerpt from the Literary Digest, October 13, 1917
George Grey Barnard was commissioned in 1910 to create a statue representing Abraham Lincoln. The statue was completed in early 1917 and exhibited on the grounds of the Union Theological Seminary in New York City. It was moved to its permanent location in Cincinnati's Lytle Park, facing Fourth Street and unveiled March 31, 1917
No copyright page found. No table-of-contents pages found.